Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Well hey there, chilluns!

So we actually have my brother's kids this week, that is pretty groovy. They don't really care about me right now because I'm currently not setting off fireworks, threatening life and limb on the four-wheeler, or showing them violent video games, but they'll come crawlin' back... you'll see!

Actually, I have a box of Zebra Cakes in my room, so once they catch whiff of modified sugars and icing, they'll remember how cool Aunt 'Nnie is. Pwn!

EDIT: HAHA! About two minutes after writing that, they came in for hugs. I love those sprogs.

My temperature is down and after the grossest night evar, I am ready to do things tomorrow. Will get a note explaining the being absent from work thing, and take another Endothing for sleep, then be back up to par again.

Still taking a break from writing, but obviously not blogging or work- just a quick hiatus to get caught up on work again. S'all groovy.

2 comments:

ClovenLife said...

so I looked in to the big brothers program and I can't do it cause I haven't lived in the same place for 6 months.. I haven't lived anywhere for 6 months in like 2 years lol. Heres the part that really really sucks. I was planning on moving as soon as my lease was up... in 5 months... I might just stay there for a year and a half so I can do this...

Annie said...

Oh wow. I guess they don't really care for you driftless types, now do they?

That really would be awesome of you though, major karma and all that.