Monday, August 20, 2007

Secondhand Prick-Guilt

My mouth tends to not listen to my brain. Either that, or they have some sort of instant wiring service that I'm unaware of, because I can't really recall the last time my mouth has acted with my permission or blessing. It just spouts off whenever it wants, telling everyone what I'm thinking before even I'm aware that I'm thinking it.

It's annoying. It's very, very annoying, and it makes people mad at me for being mad at them because, I hate to say it, but what I call "common sense" is really just "being a dick" sometimes.

People irritate me sometimes though, and when it seems that they're being just blatantly stupid or trying to be malicious to me (as was the case today), what little control I have on that evil mouth-type-thing goes completely out the window and I can really tear someone a new one if I need to.

. . .

Still feel pretty shitty over it, though. Bah.

No comments: