Thursday, August 9, 2007

I Hart White Porcelain

little nathan's still a bastard

I could have gone without knowing about the third installment of My Wife is a Gangster, the latest piece in a series of Korean cinema goodness to obsess over. The first one was great, and I saw it last night for the first time, same goes for the second.

Don't waste your money on the third one.

Vanilla Sky was fantastic; I'm very rarely glad that I watch the movies I'm talked into watching, but it was actually very good.

brandon plays guitar hero

Also. Brandon is really good at Guitar Hero, and it makes me angry with the jealousystuff. My friends make me want to buy that game again, practice and absurd amount in my dark cave of a room, and then whip out l>>t Guitar Hero skills on them. Ha!

Until then though, I'm going to stick with Kingdom Hearts, now that playing it doesn't make me ridiculously dizzy. I was doing alright with it today until playing with my gums, and kind of spurting blood and the chocolate I'd been eating earlier today everywhere.

bloodinsink

Foamy carpet stuff didn't get it out of the shag, but most of it ended up in the sink, and I can never resist a good photo op with porcelain (the definition of "good" here is negotiable, by the way).

stormcoming

Aside from that, there was a dark cloud hovering over Springfield all day, that kind that randomly spits droplets of rain at you, but does it so petitely that you wonder if it had really happened, or if you are just feeling things.

No comments: