Thursday, August 2, 2007

Moar pah!

Today was tiring. This morning was the second-to-last appointment, the last being on Monday, when the stuffing is going to be removed and all will be well.

Last night I signed up for the Big Sister/Brother organization, which is an uberspiffy thing that anyone over 18 (or 16, whatthefuckdoIknow) should do, and I am waiting for the phone-call about that.

There's only one conclusion to come to regarding this: I am a masochist. Only after hours of gnawing fingernails to stubs regarding work, and then carting sproglings around for neither fame nor lulz, can this be explained any other way.

Currently it's 8:30pm and I'm waiting for nine to roll around so that sleeps can be had. Tomorrow will be even busier but see, I am going to take the fun route. After work, that is.

Also! Thinking of getting a camera tomorrow. That will entail returning this computer, but hell, fuck it. Vista. Pah!

No comments: