Thursday, September 20, 2007

Oh, shit. A meme.

I'm going to randomly write up my favorite thing about three anonymous people. Lame, amirite? Too bad. I'm sentimental tonight, dammit.

My favorite thing about these three people are...

1) How our first kiss was during Zodiac, sitting next to already creeped out geriatrics, and you didn't even say a word afterward when I accidentally wandered into the men's room because I was so giddy.

2) How you remind me that being a girl can be fun, even if it means laughing at your bug-eyed sunglasses and questionable fashion choices.

3) How I can say anything without feeling like a crazy person, because you remind me that I'm just stressing over things that everyone does.

Nathan, Brandon, and Aaron, consider yourselves tagged. Because our sad little blogs need beefing up, 'nabbit.

No comments: