Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Weeerk.

My body told me not to go to work today, and when I fell asleep telling mi madre something about cats running on the roof, she told me not to too.

I've always been able to handle pain really well, in a mental sense, but physically it just doesn't go well. If there's something wrong with a bone or joint, or menstrual cramps especially, I'll walk in my sleep.

There isn't anything deeply... deep, or anything about it- my dad does the same thing, especially after his last stroke, so it isn't anything dangerous or too out there. Actually, aside from pissing off family to the point of wanting to whack me over the head with a frying pan, the most dangerous thing I'd ever done from this was crawl into a stranger's car and fall asleep.

We keep the doors locked now. Haw. Anyway, I forgot where I was going with this. Going to sleep now, so later taters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your style of writing.