Monday, July 30, 2007

I've never had good luck with men.

Maybe I took that old addage about "the fastest way to their heart being through their stomach" too seriously, eh?

I keed, I keed. Today was groovy.

I'm stealing my car tomorrow, because paying for 200 miles of gas a day won't really work well, and the last time I've done that was at 14- six years is time enough for a gal to do something perfectly legal but not entirely honorable, yes?

Besides, I miss my drives to work in the morning.

-

Yeah, that was another big post about nothing. Today was exhausting and I'm not looking forward to tomorrow, but sleep tonight will be nice and ArtWalk Friday will be doubly so.

A better post will come later, maybe. For now though, I need to finish some work stuff and watch the shitty (but oh-so delicious) Nanny 911 shows.

No comments: