Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Ugh, I hate you guys.

Today was the most annoying day I've had in a while. Maybe.

Early, early morning I went to the doctor for my appointment. I was twitchy and too-awake the entire time because I was up all night, and as I told him, wanted to book it so I could go to bed.

Afterward, I thought a trip to the wasteland that is WalMart couldn't hurt. This usually isn't my attitude, especially during the October weather and I'm in August clothing, but whatever. I needed a goldfish.

Yeah. I locked my keys in the car. Wandering back and forth in the store without socks and wearing stiff shoes, my feet bled. I lost a $20 that was in my pocket, and by the time I called a locksmith (thought you'd get a kick out of that, Aaron), I had sworn vendetta towards everyone I called who wasn't home or picking up their phone.

I had to return everything I bought but the goldfish to pay him the first payment I now owe this guy, who in another life (high school) chased me down in a truck because I was illegally trespassing, but either it was the uncontrollable twitching in my eye, or the fact that I had a bra clearly sitting in my passenger seat, because he told me "don't worry about it".

I'm eating now, trying not to fall asleep, and getting ready to run back into town to go ahead and pay the rest of it.

Aaron, was gonna send you a text about this, but you can only say 'fuck' so many times before it loses all meaning. I hate you guys. Fuck.

3 comments:

Dojo Direct said...

Wow, that sounds like a nightmare. Hope the rest of your day was more normal.

ClovenLife said...

did i mention that I have a friend who goes by budhha.. He's a repo guy.. he lives in springfield.. I sort of forgot about him because i didn't have his number in my phone at the time. you should of called me i could of sent him your way. gotta love irony... in that shoot yourself in the face kinda way

Anonymous said...

http://www.bustedtees.com/shirt/indianapwns/female